We make spur and bevel gears by hobbing, slotting and grinding.
- spur gearing conventionally with 15°, 20° and 30° angles from module 0.5 to 18.
- spur gearing using a CNC gear hobbing machine with 15°, 20° and 30° angles from module 0.5 to module 18 including longitudinal modification (e.g. barrel gearing).
- grinding of spur gearing on a conventional grinder using the hobbing methodprofile CNC grinding (possibility to make atypical spur gearing – arbitrary module including longitudinal and profile modification)
- internal involute splines from module 1 to 10 using the conventional method
- as per agreement, also larger atypical spur and bevel gearingrack gearing from module 4 and above
- Screws and worm gears
Table of limit features:
|Type||Maximum diameter [mm]||length [mm]|
|hobbing – outer gearing||1 000 (module 0,5 - 18)||-|
|hobbing – inner gearing||750 (module 1 - 8)||-|
|CNC - outer gearing||2 500 (from module 10)||-|
|CNC - screws||120||600|